Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 96

Thread: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

  1. #71
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    As much as I don't get allong with you, you asked a really good question.

    All this talk of change. What exactly does he want changed? How exactly does he want to implement it? Is he sure it's going to work? How is it going to work?
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    okay, im not getting into this


    im pretty sure vthokie listed a whole lotta things obama hopes to accomplish, yet he's still not got a plan?


    if the best you can to do reject someone as a president is off a crazy ass preacher (hmmm john hagee is a lot better, okay :shrug: ) or lack of political experience, which is valid to an extent.

    mccain 124 years old, he was supported by a radical reverend, and plans to keep the troops in iraq till its over.


    p.s. im not voting for anyone, im gonna write in ralph wiggum
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #73
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trumpet1988</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As much as I don't get allong with you, you asked a really good question.

    All this talk of change. What exactly does he want changed? How exactly does he want to implement it? Is he sure it's going to work? How is it going to work? </div></div>
    He is gonna fix SS by making it so you can invest your money in an account of your own? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] No, wait, that is last election's lie. I think it would be good to start a public service program so that all the deserving college kids could pick up trash and wash cars for the working people to pay for their education , instead of making grants easier to get. I mean, all of Obamas are really just another special interest attempt to get a group to vote for him. It would raise taxes same as Bush's tax rebate.

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    ahh [censored] i forget to address the MLK stuff


    preface- im not 100% against communism, so i dont see him being linked to a communist party as a a damning piece of evidence.

    to fail to recognize the good brought about by the peaceful demonstrations of MLK is to fail at life.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #75
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw on the news today that Castro came out in support of Obama. Why does that fail to surprise me???????? Next we will see the Iranian leaders campaigning for him.</div></div>

    Yesterday Castro was condemning Obama because Obama would keep the embargo in place - Castro was saying he was going to cause the starvation of the Cubans.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24829690/
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    hmmm ive even read that mccain may have not really been tortured in the camp during vietnam


    that not lie....err misspeak?
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PVVike made a claim that Obama wasn't qualified, I called him out on it...he's made a couple posts since then so I know he has seen it...the burden is on HIM to substantiate his claim, not on me for calling him out

    simple logic

    but hey, thanks for playing </div></div>

    Unlike some here I am not sitting around living on mommy and daddy's money pretending to be getting an education. As you will do one day soon I hope, I WORK for a living. The day I dodge a question from you will be the day I am afraid to leave the house.

    Well, I was trying to answer you in kind of a nice way. I assumed you were able to read. But wait, you support Obama. Guess I expected too much.

    Would you hoonestly want this man to be the leader of our country? HONESTLY??

    To begin with he lacks the experience.
    His only platform is "change". No mention of what kind of change.
    He refuses to go into detail about anything. Could it be the Chicago mob hasn't told him what to say next??
    Since he sat and listened to Jeramiah Wright for over 20 years one would have to assume he is just as radical. Of course he lied about much of that.
    Since he has friends who say we should blow up government buildings it would be kind of hard to trust him.
    His wife said she had NEVER been proud to be an American until now and most of the time he REFUSES to wear an american flas on his lapel.
    He is in the position simply because black people have voted for him because they think he is black. Just like women have voted for Hillary because they think she is a woman. I know you will never be honest enough to admit it but if Obama was 100% white, he does not possess one quality that would make you support him.

    </div></div>
    that's exactly what I wanted you to say...

    you said he wasn't qualified...here are the qualifications for being president

    No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

    check, check and check
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  8. #78
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I saw on the news today that Castro came out in support of Obama. Why does that fail to surprise me???????? Next we will see the Iranian leaders campaigning for him.</div></div>

    Yesterday Castro was condemning Obama because Obama would keep the embargo in place - Castro was saying he was going to cause the starvation of the Cubans.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24829690/
    </div></div>

    What I saw was on Fox News, the only news I watch, and Castro said that Obama was the best choice for President. But come to think of it, he didn't say which country he should be president of.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #79
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    "What I saw was on Fox News, the only news I watch"

    who didn't see that coming?
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #80
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Obamasiah's plan for salvation

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"What I saw was on Fox News, the only news I watch"

    who didn't see that coming?</div></div>

    FAIR AND BALANCED.
    Why is it your hero is dodging Bill O ????
    He has been invited time and time again but lacks the courage.
    Afraid the questions would be too hard ???
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •